Peace & Seclusion
The farmouse stands in the centre of its own 23 acres of fields and walks and has no neighbours
It is totally private.
Click on any picture below
to see picture in full size
You are secluded in an oasis of calm, surrounded by silence (apart from sounds of the birds and sheep).
Craig Y Nos Farmhouse is ideally situated in the Brecon Beacons as a "dog friendly place to stay" and makes a perfect place to relax. Great for families and those looking for dog friendly accommodation.
£850 Summer Season
£699 Winter Season
Craig-y-Nos Castle Inclusive Package
Choose our 'with-the-castle' Full Holiday Package
Treat yourself to our exceptional "with-the-castle" / Dine-Like-a-King option - an
Dine-like-a-King at Craig y Nos Castle
£975.00 all-inclusive ONE WEEK HOLIDAY PACKAGE
The Full Craig-y-Nos Castle & Farm combined Holiday Package Includes:
- Exclusive use of farmhouse and gardens - no neighbours, no owner's property nearby - total seclusion, Sleeps 4, 6 or (if using annexe) 8 and no charge for dogs
- Breakfast for up to 6 persons any four mornings of the week, at Craig y Nos Castle (worth £192.00)
- Free Two Course Evening Meal for up to 6 persons any 1 night of the week (subject to availability - mainly Sun to Thurs), at Craig y Nos Castle (worth £150.00). Kindly note that in Winter (October to April) your evening meal may only be taken on Thursday Evenings due to the Castle switching to winter trading - read more.
- Free daily use of Castle Sports Room
- Two hour Castle History Tour for up to 6 persons (worth £60.00) 10.30-12.30 - join the tour any morning of the week except Sunday.
Farmhouse Graded 4* under the Visit Wales Scheme
LOCATION: One mile up lane off A4067, half way between Brecon and Swansea
2 miles south of Craig y Nos Castle & Dan y Ogof Welsh Show Caves in Brecon Beacons National Park - area of outstanding natural beauty
1 mile from award winning Penycae Inn gastro pub, plus the CAMRA award winning Ancient Briton Pub, noted for its real ales.